About Renown U.S. Green Seal Certified MultiFold Paper Towels
These white multi-fold towels offer the highest quality and exceptional brightness in 100% recycled toweling while meeting Green Seal environmental stewardship standards and EPA guidelines. Made in the USA utilizing an innovative new paper making technology to manufacture a superior grade of towel, Renown Select M-fold towels feature a cloth-like feel and possess absorbency, strength and softness.
They are 9.125" x 9.5" unfolded; 3.421" x 9.5" folded in thirds and are sold in sleeves of 250 interlocking towels.
U.S. Green Seal® Certified
In the early 1990s, going green simply meant buying paper and other products that were made of recycled materials or could be reclaimed from the waste stream for some additional use. Today, green takes environmental stewardship to a whole new level. It is an approach to purchasing products and services that creates a healthy living and working environment.
As a result, property managers and governments (federal, state, county and municipal) are seeking to incorporate environmental considerations in their buying decisions. Simply stated, they want a healthier environment for their tenants, citizens, and employees. Many commercial buildings and properties, lodging and hotel operations, and government facilities have mandates or policies to be green. Renown Green Seal certified products can help you achieve green status.
U.S. Government Standards for Paper Towels (GS-9):
- 100% Recycled (recovered after papermaking process)
- Minimum 40% post-consumer wastepaper content (EPA guidelines).
- Wastepaper is not de-inked using solvents containing chlorine or any other chemicals or compounds harmful to the environment.
- Wastepaper is not bleached using chlorine or any of its derivatives
such as hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide.
- Paper towels do not contain any added pigments, inks, dyes or fragrances.
- Made in accordance with reasonable industry practice
with respect to holes, tears, wrinkles, cleanliness, foreign materials or dirt. Product must dispense properly from the container (dispenser) or roll.
- Packaging materials cannot contain lead, cadmium, mercury and hexavalent chromium in excess of 100 parts per million (above trace levels).